There is a Facebook function that enables anybody logged into a particular Facebook account to browse and clear their entire Facebook search history.
Delete Facebook Search History
The best ways to clear Facebook search history.
The instructions and video detail how to delete your whole Facebook search history at when, or single Facebook search terms.
1. Login to your Facebook account and browse to your Facebook profile page.
2. In the leading right corner on your Facebook profile page, click the Activity Log button.
3. On the left side of the page, under the 3rd section (pictures, likes, remarks), click MORE to open additional selections.
4. On the bottom of the list click Search.
5. To clear your whole Facebook search history simultaneously, click the Clear Searches connect in the leading right corner.
Getting Rid Of Individual Facebook Browse History Terms.
To remove individual searches, opposed to clearing the whole Facebook search history, click the icon on the ideal side of the browsed term and click Remove when triggered.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the Delete Facebook Search History with your friends.