How To Delete Account On Facebook
Difference In Between Shutting Down and Erasing Facebook Account:
You may have this question when I state you can deactivate or Erase your account, so here are some difference between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not erase all your Facebook data, instead, it hides your timeline from your good friends, But when you select Delete Facebook account, your whole FB data will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your buddies can welcome you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you erase your account.
So follow the below steps when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will clearly assist you step by step to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any idea on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyhow this will be a security preventative measure, no need to regret after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (connect to Authorities Facebook site to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will completely erase your Facebook account.).
As soon as your Facebook account is deleted, you can't obtain your data (unless you have a backup before erasing your FB account), but still, your friends could see your older messages that you have sent out.
How to Shut down Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most choice.
Discover the image explanation listed below to deactivate Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How To Delete Account On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.