Some material you share may be inappropriate for younger buddies, particular household members or co-workers. Each time you share something on your Facebook Timeline, there is an alternative to restrict who can view it. There are likewise several options on the Facebook Privacy Settings page for managing the default method things you post are shared.
How To Restrict On Facebook
Timeline and Tagging Personal Privacy
1. Log in to your Facebook account and open the account menu by clicking the drop-down arrow on top right of your Facebook homepage. Select "Personal Privacy Settings."
2. Limitation which groups can view images and status updates you publish on your Timeline from Facebook apps without a readily available audience selector tool by clicking the "Custom-made" option in the "Control Your Default Privacy" area. This opens the Custom-made Personal privacy window.
3. Click the drop-down box in the "Make this noticeable to" section and choose between "Everybody", "Pals of Friends", "Friends" or "Customized." The "Custom" alternative lets you choose a specific list of individuals. If desired, list any specific people you want to hide the posts from in the "Conceal this from" section. Click "Conserve Changes."
4. Limit which groups can see things that pals post or tag on your Timeline by clicking "Edit Settings" beside the "Timeline and Tagging" choice on the Privacy Settings page. This opens the Timeline and Tagging window.
5. Click the drop-down box beside "Who can see exactly what others post on your timeline?" and choose a sharing setting.
6. Click the drop-down box beside "Who can see posts you've been tagged in on your timeline?" and choose a sharing setting.
7. Click "Done" to save your modifications.
Profile Personal privacy
1. Click the "About" link on your Facebook Timeline.
2. Click the "Edit" button for one of the classifications, such as "Relationships and Household."
3. Click the drop-down arrow next to an entry to restrict who can see the details. Options include "Public," Friends," "Just Me" and "Custom-made.".
4. Click the "Save" button to keep your modifications.
Publishing Personal privacy.
1. Limit who can see what you publish on your Timeline by clicking the audience selector tool beside the item you're posting. The audience selector appears as a drop-down box with an icon and text showing the current sharing setting.
2. Select "Public," "Friends," "Only Me," "Customized" or among your lists from the drop-down box to change who can see your post.
3. Click the "Post" button.
Produce a group within Facebook and select it as a choice in the privacy settings to restrict access to a small group of individuals. For example, if a few of your employees or customers are on your personal pals list, you might wish to put them on a list and restrict their capability to see personal household pictures.
Hopefully this short article How To Restrict On Facebook has given you further insight into the Facebook.