Facebook Delete My Account
Difference Between Shutting Down and Deleting Facebook Account:
You may have this concern when I state you can shut off or Erase your account, so here are some distinction between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't erase all your Facebook information, rather, it hides your timeline from your good friends, However when you select Erase Facebook account, your whole FB information will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your buddies can invite you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you erase your account.
So follow the listed below steps when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will clearly assist you step by step to erase a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any idea on your mind of returning to Facebook, anyway this will be a security precaution, no need to regret after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (link to Official Facebook site to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will completely delete your Facebook account.).
Once your Facebook account is deleted, you can't obtain your data (unless you have a backup before erasing your FB account), but still, your pals could see your older messages that you have actually sent out.
How to Deactivate Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most choice.
Find the image description below to deactivate Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about Facebook Delete My Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.