How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook
Follow these actions to learn the best ways to delete a Facebook page.
- Go to your web internet browser and open you Facebook account.
- Now go to that page which you desire to erase permanently.
- Click on settings option from Menu bar.
- Now scroll down and select Eliminate Page choice.
- After click Erase your Page you will be seen a Text message like this given image listed below.
- Click Erase your Page. Then a popup window will be open like this offered image.
- If you chose Unpublish this page check box that indicates only admin can see this page post. But if you wish to erase this page completely then simply click on Delete Page button.
- Now Facebook show you this message: Page got in deletion mode. You can cancel the removal within 2 Week. Click on OKAY button.
- Your Page is Deleted successfully now, however if you desire to restore it you can do it within 2 Week.
The best ways to erase a Facebook page and stop Deletion Process.
You learned above the best ways to erase a Facebook Page however if you desire to stop deletion process then you can do it within 2 Week. There may be lots of factors to stop deletion process. Facebook provide us 2 Week time to do it. After 2 Week there are no other way to recuperate your Facebook Page. Follow these step to Cancel Deletion.
- Go to your web browser and open Facebook account then click down arrow sign like given image listed below.
- Now select that page which you erased.
- When you open an erased page you will be seen a warning message with Cancel Deletion alternative in the top of that page.
- Merely click on Cancel Removal, now you have successfully restored your Facebook page.
You have actually found out completely the best ways to erase a Facebook page and once again restore it within 2 Week. Learn here the best ways to add admin to Facebook page. But if you wish to delete your Facebook account with your page then you need to follow these actions.
The best ways to delete Facebook Account completely.
I have show you the complete guide about ways to erase a Facebook page and Cancel Removal within 2 weeks. But if you want to know the best ways to erase a Facebook account permanently then continue read this short article.
- Open your Facebook account and click on down arrow sign then choose settings option.
- After it scroll down web page and select last choice handle account.
- Now you see a notice, Scroll down websites and click on Deactivate Your Account choice. Facebook ask your password. You need to enter password and click Erase Account.
We informed you everything about the best ways to delete a Facebook page and the best ways to delete a Facebook account completely. If you discovered this short article helpful for you please share this short article with your buddies on Facebook and twitter. If that's all we can tell about How Can I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.