After deactivation, your timeline and other information about you will disappear from Facebook. All your material will come back when you reactivate your account.
How Do I Disable My Facebook
1. Go to Facebook, then enter your email address and password. Click "Log In."
2. Click the "Account" gear icon, then click "Account Settings."
3. Click "Security," then click "Deactivate Your Account" near the bottom of the Security Settings page.
4. Select the factor for the deactivation, such as "This is momentary. I'll be back."
5. Click the check box beside "Choose out of getting future e-mails from Facebook" if you do not wish to get Facebook emails after deactivation. If you do not pull out, you will still receive event and group invites from your pals.
6. Click "Verify" to shut down the account.
To reactivate the account, you just require to log back in with your e-mail address and password How Do I Disable My Facebook.