How Do I Reset My Facebook Password
Steps to Change or Reset your Facebook Password
Altering Facebook Password:
- To change your existing Facebook Password you must be Visited to your Facebook Account.
- On your Facebook Homepage, Click Drop-down button on the top right corner and after that on Settings.
- Select Security and Login alternative.
- Now Click on Edit next to Change Password.
- Fill the field with New Password and after that Click Conserve Changes.
Resetting Facebook Password:
If you're Account Hacked or if you Forgotten your Facebook Password you can recuperate it by following these actions.
- Visit Find your Account Page and Fill the field with Email ID, Mobile Number, Username or Complete name which is associated with your account then click Browse.
- Select your Account. Now you will be re-directed into Reset your Password page.
- Now pick an option. If you chose Email ID, a code will be sent out to that Email by Facebook. Now enter the code and click Change Password and Reset your Password.
- If you selected Get a code from my smartphone. A 6-digit code will be sent out to your mobile via SMS. Go into that Code and click Modification Password and Reset your Password.
- If you not Access to these steps click on (Not Access to these?) and Enter your Friend or Relative Email ID, they will instantly get code. Now enter that code and click Modification Password and Reset your Password.
Actions to Modification your Facebook Username.
Altering Facebook Username:.
It's very simple to change your Username.
- Login to your Facebook Account and Click Drop-down button on the leading right corner then on Settings.
- On the General Settings Click on Edit next to Username.
- Set your Username and after that click Conserve Modifications.
Thus the article How Do I Reset My Facebook Password from us, hopefully useful thank you.