Facebook has actually constantly been an exceptional website for people to get in touch with each other. However, considering that it's a location where billions of individuals can access to each other, it can certainly trigger problems. Whether you are getting harassed, afraid of your personal privacy being exposed, or for whatever else reason you wish to deactivate your Facebook account right away, here's a total detailed guide to deactivate your Facebook account.
How Do I Temporarily Deactivate My Facebook Account
Deactivating your Facebook account will short-term eliminate the presence of all your Facebook information and information such as your profile page, pictures, videos and status updates from Facebook, therefore restricting everybody on Facebook from accessing to your profile, till you reactivate it once again in the future. After you have actually deactivated your account, you will not be seen in any of your friends' friend list, the search bar, your very own profile page address, or anywhere on Facebook.
Deactivating Facebook account is certainly a much better option than deleting it due to the fact that you can select to return by reactivating your account again rather than losing it permanently. If you have an issue where deleting your Facebook account is the ultimate and much better solution, here's how: how to erase Facebook account permanently.
The Best Ways To Shut down Facebook Account completely link on PC
Before you do anything else, you may want to download a copy of your Facebook data from Facebook as a backup. Here's how you can do it.
- Go to Facebook homepage or your profile page.
- Click on the fall arrow from the upper right corner of the page.
- Select Settings.
- Click the link written as Download a copy of your Facebook information at the bottom of-- General Account Settings.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to your e-mail address you utilized when you sign up with Facebook.
- Open up the email and click on the link offered to be directed to your Facebook info archive download page.
- The archive contains all your videos, pictures and status updates you have ever published on Facebook, chat conversations and messages, as well as all your about me details.
When you've done downloading the backup and are all set to deactivate your account, follow the steps below:
- Click the account menu arrow from the upper right corner of your profile page.
- Select Settings.
- From the left column, click on Security.
- Scroll down to the last option-- deactivate your account. Click on Edit, then the deactivate your account link.
That being stated, you will need to have access to your account in order to deactivate your account. If your account is hacked or that you have actually just forgotten your password, you will have to very first obtain your Facebook password. You can't deactivate your Facebook account without password.
Also, be noted that some details such as messages and chat discussions between you and your pals will still be visible to your buddies.
To reactivate your shut off Facebook account, simply login to your Facebook account again. If you have actually forgotten your password, reset your password on Facebook if you remember the e-mail you used to sign up with Facebook.
The best ways to deactivate Facebook Account on App from iPhone/ Android mobile phone.
If you do not have a computer system and wish to conserve the trouble from accessing to one, you can deactivate your Facebook account directly from the Facebook App on your iPhone or android phone. Here's how.
- Open Facebook App.
- Click on the triple horizontal lines at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Account Settings.
- Select Security.
- Click on deactivate my account to deactivate your Facebook account.
This is about deactivating your Facebook account which will affect how you communicate with Facebook on both your mobile phone and your computer system. It's totally different from removing Facebook access just from your smart phone.
If you wish to simply eliminate the Facebook App from your mobile phone, go to the Setting app on your android phone > Installed Apps > Facebook App > Uninstall. For iPhone users, press and hold on the Facebook App up until every icons shake, tap on the X indication on top of the Facebook App to uninstall it.
Such articles How Do I Temporarily Deactivate My Facebook Account thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.