How To Change Facebook Back To English
- Click or tap the arrow on the far right side of the Facebook menu bar, to the right of the Quick Aid question mark.
- Select Settings.
- Select the Language tab left wing.
- On the line that checks out "Exactly what language do you wish to use Facebook in?", choose Edit.
- Select a language from the drop-down menu.
- Click or tap Save Changes to apply the brand-new language to Facebook.
Here's another way to change the language on Facebook:
- Go to your profile's Timeline page.
- Scroll down enough that the left menu stops scrolling and shows a language section. -
There are popular languages there that you choose from, like English, Spanish, Dutch and Portuguese.
- Click one and confirm it with the Modification Language button that appears.
- Another option is to click the plus (+) indication to see all of the supported languages.
- Select a language from that screen to right away apply it to your Facebook.
How to Change the Facebook Language Back to English
It may be tough to know the best ways to change your language back to English when all the menus are in a different language that you might not be able to check out.
Here's exactly what to do:
- Return up to the previous area (the second part) and follow those actions down to Step 2.
- Choose the one called English.
- Select the blue button that appears in the current language.
- Facebook will equate back to English for you.
Such articles How To Change Facebook Back To English from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.