There is a Facebook feature that permits anyone logged into a particular Facebook account to search and clear their entire Facebook search history.
How To Clear Facebook Search History
How to clear Facebook search history.
The instructions and video detail ways to erase your whole Facebook search history simultaneously, or single Facebook search terms.
1. Login to your Facebook account and navigate to your Facebook profile page.
2. In the leading right corner on your Facebook profile page, click the Activity Log button.
3. On the left side of the page, under the 3rd section (photos, likes, remarks), click MORE to open additional selections.
4. On the bottom of the list click Search.
5. To clear your entire Facebook search history at the same time, click the Clear Searches link in the leading right corner.
Eliminating Private Facebook Browse History Terms.
To remove private searches, opposed to clearing the whole Facebook search history, click the icon on the ideal side of the searched term and click Eliminate when prompted.
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the How To Clear Facebook Search History with your friends.