After deactivation, your timeline and other details about you will vanish from Facebook. All your content will reappear once you reactivate your account.
How To Disable A Facebook Account
1. Go to Facebook, then enter your e-mail address and password. Click "Log In."
2. Click the "Account" gear icon, then click "Account Settings."
3. Click on "Security," then click "Deactivate Your Account" near the bottom of the Security Settings page.
4. Select the factor for the deactivation, such as "This is temporary. I'll be back."
5. Click the check box beside "Opt out of getting future e-mails from Facebook" if you do not wish to get Facebook emails after deactivation. If you do not choose out, you will still get event and group invitations from your friends.
6. Click "Validate" to shut down the account.
To reactivate the account, you just require to log back in with your email address and password How To Disable A Facebook Account.