If you find yourself overwhelmed by the variety of alerts you get every day, you will be discouraged to know that Facebook no longer enables you to remove private alerts from your list. You can, however, take actions to reduce notice spam overall.
How To Erase Facebook Notifications
Facebook Status: Actions On How To Delete Facebook Status
This gadgetsright teaches you the best ways to eliminate alerts you have currently seen from the Notifications menu on Facebook. Unfortunately, you can not erase Facebook notices simultaneously.
This short article will be guiding you through how to erase Facebook notifications in 3 various methods, any of these techniques are really efficient depending upon exactly what you use to access your Facebook account.
1. On your News Feed choose the notice you desire to conceal and point the mouse to the right corner.
2. The word 'Conceal' appears. Click on it.
3. You are asked if you want to conceal your good friend or hide to App.
4. Click on hide the App. (Would mostly be Farmville or petville).
1. On the top right-hand man corner click 'Account'.
2. Click on 'Account Settings'.
3. Click 'Notifications'.
3. On the right you will see a long list of Applications that sends you alerts to turn off the alerts. Easy uncheck the box next to the application.
Update: You are now able to erase notices that enter the World Icon on Facebook.
To delete notifications that come into the globe icon you would need to.
1. Login to Facebook.
2. Click on the World icon.
3. Scroll down and click' See All Notices'.
4. A brand-new page opens with shows you all your alerts.
5. If you desire to delete an alerts you would have to hover on the right-hand side of the alert.
6. Click the (x) mark that appears. You will be asked to 'Mark As Spam' or if the alert is from a 3rd party App. You will be asked to 'Change App Settings'.
7. Click on the appropriate alternatives.
8. You're done.
Now when you click on the world icon and then on view all alerts. You can stop all notices from a certain app by hovering near the right-hand corner. Clicking on the (X) mark that appears and then from the drop-down pick 'Never ever'. All notifications from this app will then stop.
This works also for pals notices - click on the (X) mark and pick 'Never'. Will work for posts that a lot of people are responding to; groups that you get alerts from and so on. A lot of notices can be dropped in using the x mark that appears next to notices.
Latest: You can now click the (x) that appears when you use the drop-down option to view alerts on your Globe Icon. Once the x is clicked you can choose to turnoff all notices from the app, group or other sources.
Most recent - There is now something called 'Unfollow'. Hover over the right of an alert on the World Icon and an (x) appears. Click on it and an Unfollow button pops up. Now you can pick to unfollow by clicking on unfollow or select keep to keep getting alerts from that person. Thus the article How To Erase Facebook Notifications from us, hopefully useful thank you.