I Deleted My Facebook
Distinction In Between Deactivating and Deleting Facebook Account:
You might have this question when I say you can shut down or Erase your account, so here are some distinction between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not delete all your Facebook data, rather, it conceals your timeline from your buddies, However when you pick Erase Facebook account, your whole FB information will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your friends can welcome you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you erase your account.
So follow the below actions when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will plainly guide you step by action to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any concept on your mind of returning to Facebook, anyhow this will be a security precaution, no need to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (connect to Official Facebook site to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will permanently erase your Facebook account.).
Once your Facebook account is erased, you cannot obtain your information (unless you have a backup prior to deleting your FB account), but still, your friends could see your older messages that you have sent out.
How to Shut down Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most choice.
Find the image explanation below to shut off Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about I Deleted My Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.