Facebook is the greatest social media network on the planet with around 1.28 billion active users each day. A vast number of profiles come into existence every day.
Lots of people post almost all of their life activities on Facebook. For some individuals, it's just a medium to stay linked with their old pals and remember their birthdays.
In some cases you want to get out of your Facebook life and delight in the real life. You do this by deactivating your Facebook account. But you can also delete your Facebook account permanently if you want to leave Facebook for the rest of your life.
NOTE * Avoid steps 2-4 if you're NOT supporting Facebook information prior to deleting your account.
1. Login to Facebook
2. Click the down arrow at the leading right on your house page.
3. Click or select "Settings" from the drop down menu.
4. Back up your information from the General Tab: Make certain General is highlighted left wing. Look to the bottom for the "Download a copy" link. This will back up your Facebook data.
5. Click the following connect to navigate to the Facebook delete page-- > https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account.
6. Click the "Erase My Account" Button.
7. Enter your password and captcha into the security check.
8. Click the "OKAY" button to verify erasing your Facebook account.
Completed. The next time you login before the 2 Week is up, you will have the choice to cancel the Facebook deletion process. Continue below if you have actually decided to deactivate your Facebook account instead.
Deactivate My Facebook Account.
1. Search for the little icons on top right on your web page. Click on the down arrow.
2. Select the "Settings" by clicking from the fall menu choice.
3. Click the Security tab on the left so that it is highlighted in light blue.
4. To the bottom of the page search for "Deactivate Your Account" and click "Edit".
5. Click the "Deactivate your account" link.
6. To the lower left click the "Deactivate" Button.
7. Verify the deactivation by clicking the "Deactivate Now" Button.
Done. It would be a great idea to make a note of the email and Facebook password of this account somewhere. When you decide to come back to Facebook your will require it to log back in and reactive your account.
Depending on your factor for leaving you may not want to shut down or delete your Facebook account. A better option might be to conceal your Facebook Profile from search engine like google. Please see Facebook Profile Elimination From Google Search. If you don't want to erase your account and deactivating your account might not get you the privacy you desire. Such articles Remove Facebook from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.