Reset Password For Facebook
Steps to Change or Reset your Facebook Password
Changing Facebook Password:
- To change your present Facebook Password you need to be Logged In to your Facebook Account.
- On your Facebook Homepage, Click Drop-down button on the leading right corner and then on Settings.
- Select Security and Login choice.
- Now Click Edit next to Change Password.
- Fill the field with New Password and then Click Save Changes.
Resetting Facebook Password:
If you're Account Hacked or if you Forgotten your Facebook Password you can recuperate it by following these steps.
- Check Out Find your Account Page and Fill the field with Email ID, Mobile Number, Username or Complete name which is associated with your account and then click Search.
- Select your Account. Now you will be re-directed into Reset your Password page.
- Now pick a choice. If you selected Email ID, a code will be sent out to that Email by Facebook. Now get in the code and click Modification Password and Reset your Password.
- If you picked Get a code from my smartphone. A 6-digit code will be sent to your mobile by means of SMS. Enter that Code and click Modification Password and Reset your Password.
- If you not Access to these actions click (No Longer Access to these?) and Enter your Good friend or Relative Email ID, they will instantly get code. Now go into that code and click Modification Password and Reset your Password.
Steps to Change your Facebook Username.
Altering Facebook Username:.
It's really easy to change your Username.
- Login to your Facebook Account and Click Drop-down button on the leading right corner and after that on Settings.
- On the General Settings Click Edit next to Username.
- Set your Username and after that click Conserve Changes.
Thus the article Reset Password For Facebook from us, hopefully useful thank you.