However it turns out you can easily disable video auto-play, both on the apps and on your desktop (due to the fact that disabling one does not impact the other, FYI).
Don't worry, you can still opt to play videos, like the clip of those red pandas frolicking in the snow, as often times as you pick (14 in my case, however who's counting?).
Turn Off Autoplay In Facebook
1. Open up Facebook, then go to the Settings icon in the top right corner of your web browser. When a drop-down menu appears, click Settings again.
2. From here, search for the Videos tab in the lefthand column.
3. Next, click the drop-down menu beside Auto-Play Videos. Pick Off.
The best ways to turn off video auto-play on the Facebook app.
1. Open the Facebook app and click the Settings icon in the bottom ideal corner.
2. Choose Settings again and then Account Settings.
3. Click Videos and Pictures.
3. From here, click Autoplay and after that select Never Autoplay Videos. You can likewise pick On Wi-Fi Connections Only if you're simply aiming to save information however otherwise don't mind autoplay.
How to disable video auto-play on Twitter for desktop or laptop computer.
1. Open Twitter and click on Profile and Settings, represented by a little thumbprint of your profile image in the leading right corner.
2. When the drop-down menu appears, click Settings.
3. Scroll down to Content and search for Video Tweets. Make certain the box for Video Autoplay is unchecked.
How to disable video auto-play for the Twitter app.
1. Open the Twitter app and click on the Me icon in the bottom right corner.
2. Click the Settings icon, represented by an equipment. Pick Settings once again.
3. Go to Information.
4. From this menu, click Video autoplay and pick Never play videos immediately. Like with Facebook, you can also choose Use wifi just if you're simply aiming to conserve data.
Such articles Turn Off Autoplay In Facebook from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.