How Do I Merge 2 Facebook Pages
- Maybe, in a flourish of enthusiasm a Facebook Page was produced then forgotten then year of 2 later on another Page was created.
- Or, maybe you believed that it was a great concept to have 2 separate Pages for your service, but realised that you just have the resources to handle one.
- Or, sometimes consumers create a Facebook Location by checking-in to business before it has a Page. (If you want to discover more about Facebook Places, I have actually covered it in this post: How to get a Facebook Place for your regional organisation.).
- Or, someone outside business has actually set up a Facebook Page in your Service. You will require to claim the Page initially before you can merge it. Here's ways to do it: Facebook Help-- Declaring a Page for your Service.
If you desire to get merge your replicate Facebook Pages, this is what you do:.
Rules for Merging two Pages.
- You may combine 2 Pages if they represent the exact same thing and have a similar name.
- You can only merge the Page with less Likes into the the Page with more Likes.
- The only thing moved from the Page with less Likes is the Likes and Check-ins.
- All photos, wall posts and the username for the Page with fewer Likes will be permanently erased.
- The Page with more Likes will look the very same but include the additional Likes and Check-ins.
- If you wish to combine to Pages with an area make sure that they have the exact same address prior to you begin.
Prior to you start, I extremely recommend you back up the Page with less Likes in case there is info or photographs that you wish to keep.
I utilize SocialSafe to support all my Social Media accounts. They have a 60 day complimentary trial for approximately four accounts-- and it is much easier to use to utilize their system than to attempt to it manually. SocialSafe conserves the following: fans, profile, pictures, occasions, status updates to your computer.
If you have Milestones, ensure you evaluate capture them to make sure you transfer all them. At the minute there is no other way to conserve these or transfer this info so you will require to add them by hand to the combined Page.
How to merge your Pages.
1. Go to the Page with more Likes. This is the one that you will be keeping.
2. Go to Modify Page.
3. Select Update Info.
4. Go to the Resources Tab.
5. Click on Demand to Merge duplicate Pages.
( If you don't see it utilize this link Request to Combine duplicate Pages).
6. A dialogue box will reveal you the Pages you manage that qualify to be merge. Select right Pages.
7. The Page with less Likes will be permanently erased from Facebook and you can not reverse the merge.
If that's all we can tell about How Do I Merge 2 Facebook Pages I hope this article was helpful thank you.