Some material you share might be unsuitable for more youthful friends, particular member of the family or colleagues. Each time you share something on your Facebook Timeline, there is an alternative to limit who can see it. There are also numerous alternatives on the Facebook Personal privacy Settings page for controlling the default way things you post are shared.
How Do I Restrict Someone On Facebook
Timeline and Tagging Personal Privacy
1. Log in to your Facebook account and open the account menu by clicking the drop-down arrow at the leading right of your Facebook homepage. Select "Personal Privacy Settings."
2. Limitation which groups can see pictures and status updates you post on your Timeline from Facebook apps without an offered audience selector tool by clicking the "Customized" choice in the "Control Your Default Personal privacy" area. This opens the Custom-made Privacy window.
3. Click the drop-down box in the "Make this visible to" area and select between "Everyone", "Friends of Friends", "Pals" or "Customized." The "Customized" option lets you pick a specific list of individuals. If wanted, list any particular individuals you want to conceal the posts from in the "Conceal this from" section. Click "Conserve Modifications."
4. Limitation which groups can view things that pals post or tag on your Timeline by clicking "Edit Settings" next to the "Timeline and Tagging" choice on the Personal privacy Settings page. This opens the Timeline and Tagging window.
5. Click the drop-down box beside "Who can see what others post on your timeline?" and choose a sharing setting.
6. Click the drop-down box beside "Who can see posts you've been tagged in on your timeline?" and select a sharing setting.
7. Click "Done" to save your modifications.
1. Click the "About" link on your Facebook Timeline.
2. Click the "Edit" button for one of the categories, such as "Relationships and Family."
3. Click the drop-down arrow beside an entry to limit who can view the information. Choices include "Public," Buddies," "Just Me" and "Custom-made.".
4. Click the "Conserve" button to keep your modifications.
1. Limitation who can see what you publish on your Timeline by clicking the audience selector tool beside the product you're posting. The audience selector looks like a drop-down box with an icon and text showing the present sharing setting.
2. Select "Public," "Buddies," "Only Me," "Custom" or among your lists from the drop-down box to alter who can see your post.
3. Click the "Post" button.
Develop a group within Facebook and choose it as a choice in the personal privacy settings to limit access to a small group of people. For instance, if some of your workers or clients are on your personal friends list, you might want to put them on a list and restrict their ability to see personal family photos.
Hopefully this short article How Do I Restrict Someone On Facebook has given you further insight into the Facebook.