Now, you are directed to the facebook insights report on page likes. Sometimes I prefer to see who resembles my page, and exactly what pages are connecting to the pages that I supervise. This is helpful information that is now gone ... or is it
How To Check Followers On Facebook
The Simple Method.
Click the 'Like This' link as previously.
You will see your facebook insights for this page.
At the top right, simply above the chart, you will see a link that says "SEE LIKES" ... click it!
That was easy, simply never ever explained by the fb peeps. The other way you can do this is a bit more included the very first time you do it, but you can bookmark it and constantly see it with one click in the future.
Ways to See Who 'Likes' Your Facebook Page.
You can still get this valuable details by using this little trick to see who is linking to your page:.
- First, you require to discover your facebook page id (avoid to step 8 if you already understand your id).
- Browse to the facebook page that you desire to see who your fans are.
- Right click and pick 'View Source' or 'Page Source'.
- Struck cmd+ f to search (ctrl+ f if utilizing a pc).
- Enter this into the search field:/ feeds/page. php?id=.
- Instantly following the,/ feeds/page. php?id=, is a string of numbers, this is your facebook page id.
- Emphasize and copy the page id number and wait someplace.
- Copy and paste this link into your address bar https://www.facebook.com/browse/page_fans/?page_id=XXXXXXXXX.
- Replace the XXXXXXXX with your page id number that you simply saved.
- Click go into.
FACEBOOK TIMELINE UPDATE!
When you update your facebook page to the brand-new Timeline layout, you will be able to quickly see the list of your facebook fans. As with the former list, you will just be able to see the most recent 500 individuals or pages who have actually liked your page. To see who your facebook fans are, browse to your facebook page. Scroll up the the admin panel. You will see a "BRAND-NEW LIKE" tab with a sneak peek of the last 4 who have liked your page. There is a 'See All' link, which will make the other 496 noticeable. Use the drop down menu to toggle in between 'people' and 'pages'.
Now you have the same list that you are used to seeing when clicking the 'Like this' facebook link.
Thus the article How To Check Followers On Facebook from us, hopefully useful thank you.