After deactivation, your timeline and other info about you will disappear from Facebook. All your material will come back as soon as you reactivate your account.
How To Disable A Facebook
1. Go to Facebook, then enter your e-mail address and password. Click "Log In."
2. Click the "Account" equipment icon, then click "Account Settings."
3. Click "Security," then click "Deactivate Your Account" near the bottom of the Security Settings page.
4. Select the factor for the deactivation, such as "This is short-lived. I'll be back."
5. Click the check box next to "Decide out of receiving future e-mails from Facebook" if you do not wish to receive Facebook e-mails after deactivation. If you don't pull out, you will still receive occasion and group invites from your buddies.
6. Click "Verify" to shut down the account.
To reactivate the account, you just need to log back in with your e-mail address and password How To Disable A Facebook.