How to Make Facebook Group Private
1. Click the blue down arrow at the leading right of Facebook and choose Produce Group
Figure 1: Create a group (click to enlarge)
Select your group choices: enter your group name, add group members, then pick the privacy settings for your group (see Figure 2). For personal privacy setting details, click on this link.
Figure 2: Privacy alternatives (click to enlarge).
- Click Create.
- Once you create your group, you individualize it by uploading a cover picture and including a description.
1. Browse to Facebook.com and sign in to your account.
2. Click the "Develop Group" choice in the left sidebar on your Facebook homepage. If this choice does not appear, click the blue "See All" link in the menu to expose the "Develop Group" choice.
3. Type a name for your brand-new group into the "Group Name" field.
4. Type in the names of Facebook friends and contacts that you wish to welcome to the secret group in the "Members" input field. Just the friends that you invite will be able to see and access the group.
5. Click the "Personal privacy" pull-down menu at the bottom of the dialog box and select "Secret." Click the blue "Develop" button to develop your secret Facebook group.
Such articles How to Make Facebook Group Private from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.