Facebook is the most significant social network in the world with around 1.28 billion active users per day. An uncountable number of profiles come into existence every day.
Many individuals post nearly all of their life activities on Facebook. For some people, it's just a medium to stay connected with their old friends and remember their birthdays.
In some cases you wish to get out of your Facebook life and delight in the real life. You do this by deactivating your Facebook account. However you can also delete your Facebook account permanently if you desire to leave Facebook for the rest of your life.
How To Remove A Facebook Account
NOTE * Skip steps 2-4 if you're NOT backing up Facebook information prior to deleting your account.
1. Login to Facebook
2. Click the down arrow on top right on your web page.
3. Click or choose "Settings" from the drop down menu.
4. Back up your information from the General Tab: Make certain General is highlighted on the left. Look to the bottom for the "Download a copy" link. This will support your Facebook data.
5. Click the following link to browse to the Facebook delete page-- > https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account.
6. Click the "Delete My Account" Button.
7. Enter your password and captcha in to the security check.
8. Click the "OK" button to validate erasing your Facebook account.
Completed. The next time you login before the 2 Week is up, you will have the alternative to cancel the Facebook deletion process. Continue below if you have decided to deactivate your Facebook account instead.
Deactivate My Facebook Account.
1. Search for the small icons at the top right on your web page. Click the down arrow.
2. Select the "Settings" by clicking from the drop down menu alternative.
3. Click the Security tab on the left so that it is highlighted in light blue.
4. Towards the bottom of the page try to find "Deactivate Your Account" and click "Edit".
5. Click the "Deactivate your account" link.
6. To the lower left click the "Deactivate" Button.
7. Validate the deactivation by clicking the "Deactivate Now" Button.
Done. It would be an excellent idea to jot down the e-mail and Facebook password of this account someplace. When you decide to come back to Facebook your will require it to log back in and reactive your account.
Depending on your reason for leaving you might not wish to shut off or erase your Facebook account. A much better option may be to hide your Facebook Profile from search engine like google. Please see Facebook Profile Elimination From Google Search. If you do not want to erase your account and deactivating your account might not get you the personal privacy you desire. Such articles How To Remove A Facebook Account from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.