Hence, this application appears like an useful and hassle-free tool for communicating with good friends or family members. Nevertheless, while some users discover Facebook Messenger useful application, others complain that installation of other program is inconvenient. Not so long ago it was enough to keep only one Facebook app, and now users are forced to install another one in order to take pleasure in all social media network's functions. Hence, they need to use additional phone space.
How To Remove Facebook Messenger
Officially, Facebook states that this details is necessary for offering better services and relevant advertisements. However, you can discover various speculations and rumors how this social media network spies on users and how aggregated information may be utilized. We can not validate or deny these talks. However for those who are concerned about their privacy, we can assist to uninstall messenger from their phones.
Uninstalling Facebook Messenger on Android
If you have an Android gadget and desire to disable Facebook Messenger, you need to follow these actions:
1. Open Google Play
2. Search for this application utilizing the magnifying glass in the top right corner. There you can type "Facebook Messenger".
3. Likewise, you can likewise access the "My Apps" list where you will discover all the apps you have set up on your phone. Go to "Settings and just scroll down up until you discover the "Apps" section.
4. As soon as you have actually found the "Messenger" app, click the "Uninstall" button and confirm that you wish to start uninstalling this application. When ended up, you will see that the Facebook Messenger icon has vanished from your "Start" menu and if you likewise had it there.
If you do not desire to totally erase the app however simply disable it, here's how to do it.
Uninstalling Facebook Messenger on iPhone.
If you're looking for the best ways to uninstall Facebook Messenger from iPhone or iPad the process is simple:.
1. Press the Messenger icon for a few seconds and watch it start to shake and show a cross in the left corner.
2. Now, you'll simply need to push it.
3. The app will be uninstalled.
How to Uninstall Facebook Messenger on a Windows Phone.
Facebook Messenger also exists for Windows smartphones, so if that's your OS, you should do the following:.
1. Go to the list of applications and press on Messenger.
2. Then, a kind of popup menu with the "Uninstall" option appears, then push it.
3. You must respond to "Yes" to validate you want to delete this app and so totally uninstall Facebook Messenger for your Windows Phone.
Shut Off Facebook Messenger from your computer system.
If you're likewise fed up of getting messages on your computer's Facebook messenger, then here's how to deactivate it. You won't be able to delete it on the computer entirely as the messaging function is not a different app, but part of the social network:.
1. Discover the chat bar at the right of your screen.
2. Go to the "options" symbol at the far right of the screen.
3. Click "Turn off chat".
4. Pick if you want your chat to be shut off for all your contacts or simply particular people.
If you 'd like to read similar posts to How To Remove Facebook Messenger, we suggest you browse around our Web category.