There are numerous means to do this but we will check out uploading them from your computer and also this guide will show you how.
Add Picture To Facebook Post
1. Most likely to Facebook's internet site. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com/ into your internet browser's LINK bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address as well as password to continue.
2. Browse to the page on which you want to post the picture(s). If you simply want to post images to your personal page, you could stay on the News Feed page.
-To go to a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar then click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This option is simply below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up home window.
4. Select photos to publish. If you're uploading numerous images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose every one you click.
-If your computer doesn't open your default Photo folder, you'll first have to pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right edge of the window. Doing so will submit your images to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You can include more pictures by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you can add text to the article by inputting in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and afterwards choose Public.
-You could likewise click + Album and afterwards click Create Album when motivated if you want to include your pictures to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the post window. Doing so will certainly submit your photo(s) to your selected Facebook page.