How Do You Deactivate Your Instagram
Part 1: Momentarily Disabling Your Account
1. Go to the Instagram site. It lies at https://www.instagram.com/. If you're already logged right into Instagram, this will take you to your Instagram home page.
- If you typically aren't visited, click Log in below the page, enter your username and password, and also click Log in.
2. Click the account icon. This is the person-shaped symbol in the top-right edge of the web page.
3. Click Edit Account. It's perfect of your username at the top of your web page.
4. Scroll down and also click Temporarily disable my account. You'll see this web link on the best side of the bottom of the "Edit Account" page.
5. Suggest a factor for disabling your account. To do so, click package to the right of the "Why are you disabling your account?" heading and then click a factor.
6. Enter your Instagram password. You'll do this in package to the right of the "To proceed, please re-enter your password" text.
7. Click Briefly Disable Account This button is at the bottom of the page.
8. Click OK when triggered. Doing so will certainly disable your account, authorizing you out of Instagram on all your connected tools.
Part 2: Restoring Your Account
1. Log in to Instagram. Log in to Instagram utilizing your username and also password and also your account will certainly be reactivated just as it was before. If you logged in on Instagram's site, you will still should visit per of your devices.