Is your Facebook account image getting a little old as well as stagnant? Modification it up a bit with these steps.
How Do You Put A Profile Picture On Facebook
From a Desktop Web browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Navigate to the image you wish to utilize for your account.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then have the ability to chop the picture to your preference. Select "Save", as well as the image is set as your profile photo.
From a Mobile Browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Switch button in the upper-left edge of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the photo you desire to make use of for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, after that pick "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open the Facebook application.
- Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos", after that browse to the picture you want to use.
- While the image is presented on the screen, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the photo, after that choose Done.
From the Android Application
-Open the Facebook application.
-Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the screen.
-Select "Photos", after that navigate to the photo you wish to utilize.
-While the photo is shown on the display, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the display.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the photo to your liking, then pick Done when you're finished.