How To Change Name Of Facebook Page
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name complies with Facebook's standards for Page names. Follow the steps listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click on the See More alternative to view all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the new name you have chosen.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be revealed reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Authorization may occupy to 3 days.
9. Click on the Request Change button.
10. Another message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is assessing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait on Facebook to examine as well as authorize your brand-new Facebook Page name. When approved, your Facebook Page will currently have its new name.
I have just shown you how to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries concerning transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the remarks area. Your inquiry might be included in the frequently asked questions section.