If you have actually chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a various way to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your profession, removing that Facebook page is a luckily pain-free process.
How To Delete Facebook Page Permanently
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last choice under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You need to see a message validating that your page has entered deletion mode.
There are a couple of points to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you don't intend to remove your page you can recover it by going to the page prior to the two week period ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page however don't intend to erase it completely, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't particular whether you intend to permanently remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins can see it).
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and also click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch then click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to remove your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social networks initiatives elsewhere? Let us know all about it in the remarks.