How To Link Your Facebook To Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click on the "link to twitter" switch. You could attach your individual account (on top) and/or any one of your Facebook pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you have to be logged in to the Twitter account you are aiming to link.
From there it will take you to a prompt to accredit Facebook to use your account. If you are not visited, you will certainly have to enter your Twitter username as well as password initially.
When you click "Authorize" it will certainly reroute you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to display as well as can select just what sort of content you want to share by clicking packages.
Here you could decide just how much information you want to show Twitter after that click "save changes" and also you're ready! Currently you'll have the ability to merely publish a status upgrade in Facebook that will conserve you from having to login to both services and publish 2 different updates.
Note: because Twitter has a 140 personality limitation, it will automatically trim your article with an instantly created brief LINK (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly connect back to the original message on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the end of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is verified and then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you manage, examine the "My Facebook page" option as well as pick a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall.