There are a number of ways to do this yet we will look at publishing them from your computer as well as this overview will certainly show you how.
How To Post A Photo On Facebook Page
1. Most likely to Facebook's site. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com/ into your web browser's LINK bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address and password to continue.
2. Navigate to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you just intend to post photos to your own page, you could remain on the News Feed page.
-To see a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar then click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is just below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up window.
4. Select photos to publish. If you're publishing several photos, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select each one you click.
-If your computer does not open your default Photo folder, you'll first should pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right edge of the home window. Doing so will certainly submit your images to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You can include more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you can include text to the post by inputting in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you wish to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and after that choose Public.
-You could additionally click + Album and then click Create Album when motivated if you 'd like to include your photos to their own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the post window. Doing so will upload your image(s) to your selected Facebook page.