How To Private Photo In Facebook
Technique 1: Making a Solitary Image Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will certainly open your Information Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address and password to do so.
2. Go to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this below the cover picture that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the web page.
5. Select an image. Click a photo that you want to make private. This will open up the photo.
- The photo has to be one that you published, not just among you that somebody else uploaded.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This icon generally looks like a shape of a person (or more people) that you'll discover listed below as well as to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the picture. A drop-down menu will certainly appear.
- If clicking this icon causes a menu that states Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, after that click the privacy icon at the top of the post prior to proceeding.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This option is in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will quickly transform your picture's privacy to ensure that just you can see it.
Method 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's upper right corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open up the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your mouse arrow over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text shows up stating the album's present personal privacy setting. For instance, the album could have a globe icon and the setup "Public".
5. Click the icon to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Suggestion: When the proper time comes, open each image in the concealed album. Click the "Share Photo" button in the reduced ideal corner of the image as well as choose "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that shows up at the top of the sharing window.