Facebook gives different lists of individuals and various other Pages who have actually liked your Page. The checklists are sorted so that one of the most current 'likes' of your Page appear first.
How To See Who Likes A Page On Facebook
Actions to finding out who has liked your Facebook Page On a desktop, laptop computer or tablet:
1. Most likely to your Facebook organisation Page. (Ensure you're logged in to Facebook.).
2. Click the 'Settings' web link. (See Smart device steps even more down the Page.).
3. When the 'Settings' Page opens, scroll down the list of choices on the left and click on 'People and Other Pages'.
The 'People and Other Pages' Area
When the 'People as well as Various other Pages' area opens, it will available to a list of 'Individuals Who Similar To This Page' and show:.
- Their account picture.
- Their name.
- The date every one liked your Page.
You could scroll with the names to see who has liked your Page - they're sorted beginning with one of the most recent sort - or utilize the search area (see below) to discover a certain name.
To find what Pages have liked your Page click the down arrowhead to the right of the 'People Who Like This Page' area.
The listing will certainly include the Page name, the Page's account picture as well as the date when they liked your Page.
On a mobile phone:
- Most likely to your Facebook business Page. (Make certain you're visited to Facebook.).
- Click on the 'More' link that appears near as well as under your Page's cover picture.
- Scroll down the listing of options until you locate the 'Edit Settings' link, after that click.
- Scroll down the listing of 'Settings' up until you concern 'People and Other Pages'.
- Select from the menu alternatives provided to see the information you want seeing:
> Individuals That Similar To This Page.
> Pages That Such As This Page.
> Prohibited Individuals as well as Pages.
Facebook Page Insights
Your Facebook Page uses a wealth of info regarding those that have actually liked your Page.
As soon as you have actually scrolled with the names and also images of those that have 'liked' your Page, going to the Insights tab. The Insights tab lies on top of your Page, just listed below the main Facebook dark blue bar.
The Insights tab provides all type of details pertaining to Sorts, Reach, Page Sights, Actions on Page, Posts, Individuals, etc.
As an example, you could figure out:
- what nations and also cities your fans are from, and also their numbers;.
- what percent of your followers are females or guys;.
- what percentage of your fans fall into different age groups;.
- when your fans are online;.
- the number of people reached with your web content;.
- ... and also far more!