Is your Facebook account photo obtaining a little old and stale? Modification it up a bit with these steps.
Change Profile Pic On Facebook
From a Desktop computer Web browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Browse to the image you wish to utilize for your profile.
- Select Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then be able to chop the photo to your preference. Select "Save", and the picture is set as your account photo.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Button switch in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the image you wish to utilize for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, after that choose "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad Application
- Open up the Facebook application.
- Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the display.
- Select "Photos", after that navigate to the image you want to make use of.
- While the image is displayed on the display, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the picture, after that choose Done.
From the Android Application
-Open the Facebook app.
-Touch the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then browse to the image you desire to use.
-While the picture is shown on the display, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the screen.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the image to your preference, then select Done when you're completed.