If you have actually chosen to forego your Facebook page for a various means to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a brand-new direction with your profession, getting rid of that Facebook page is a thankfully pain-free process.
Delete A Created Page On Facebook
To delete a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message validating that your page has gotten in deletion setting.
There are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you don't want to remove your page you could restore it by going to the page prior to the two week duration ends and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page yet don't want to delete it completely, you could unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly also not shed your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't certain whether you intend to permanently remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins could see it).
Here's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media initiatives somewhere else? Let us recognize everything about it in the comments.