Facebook Scheduled Posts
Technique 1: Desktop Computer Web browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer system. If you're not currently visited, you will need to be to start scheduling posts. In other words:
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/.
- Enter your e-mail address and password
-Click the "Log In" switch to continue.
2. Access your alternate Facebook page. It's important to note that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You could just schedule posts for web pages you have actually developed-- things like teams, fan web pages, organisation web pages, and so on. To get to one of these web pages, click the little arrowhead in the leading right of your main feed screen (near the world as well as lock symbols). In the drop-down menu underneath "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you've created.
-If you have not already made a web page, you can do so with the "Create page" alternative in the very same menu. See our article on creating a local business page to learn more.
3. Compose a post. At the top of the page you have actually created, begin keying a standing upgrade in the message box. By default, this box should check out "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out text. Do not make the post yet.
Now, you could additionally insert media into your post by clicking on the small "Photo/video" link over the message box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've typed your post, click the arrow alongside the blue as well as white "Post" button. Click on "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Select a day as well as time. In the home window that pops up, select a day with the calendar pop-up box (click the little calendar icon to open the pop-up.) Select the moment (to the minute) from package on the right by clicking the moment and also using the backwards and forwards arrow keys on your keyboard.
-You need to arrange your post at least 10 mins in the future. You could schedule your posts approximately 6 months in advance.
-Perpetuity refer to your present timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will certainly now be set up to post automatically at the date and also time you've given. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you need to make changes, just click the "See Post" link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click the little arrow in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You could likewise do this by clicking "Activity" at the top of your page, then clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.