Facebook Technical Support Phone Number
Technique 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center page. If you aren't already logged right into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In switch in the top right edge of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password.
2. Evaluation the options toolbar. This goes to the top of the display, directly under the search bar-- you'll should drag your computer mouse arrow over each option to see its subsections. Your alternatives include the following:
- Using Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers fundamental Facebook performance, including how-tos on friending, messaging, and account creation.
- Handling Your Account - Covers items such as your login and also your profile setups.
- Privacy and Security - Addresses account safety and security, unfriending individuals, as well as hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans as well as Coverage - Covers basic reporting (abuse, spam, etc.) along with taking care of a deceases person's Facebook account as well as reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You can likewise take a look at the "Questions You May Have" and also "Popular Topics" areas on this page, since they cover common problems and issues.
3. Select a relevant area. As an example, if you're having an issue with an impostor account, you 'd pick the "Privacy and Safety" section and after that click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Review extra alternatives. In keeping with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will raise a series of steps that describe how to remedy your scenario.
- For instance, Facebook suggests managing an impostor account by going to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and also clicking Report, after that following the on-screen guidelines.
5. Utilize the search bar to expedite your process. To do this, simply click on the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will say something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and enter a few words connected to your grievance. You must see a number of recommendations appear in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- For example, you might type in "impostor account", then click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" outcome.
- The search bar here just connect to Facebook's pre-written posts-- if you're trying to find an answer to a certain issue not covered in the Help Center, avoid in advance to the Area page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your organisation or page is having concerns with ads, your questions are usually dealt with in this section.
- To explore marketing, you'll wish to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with marketing, you'll need to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Check Out the Facebook Community page. If you can not locate your existing trouble detailed anywhere in the Help Center, your best choice is to try to find it in the community forums below.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you could search for topics (e.g., impaired accounts) from here.
Technique 2: Submitting an Issue via the Bbb
1. Open Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down as well as click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the reduced right side of the webpage alongside the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is underneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Complete the Certification Questions type. Here, you'll should click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the following inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can additionally click Clear & Start Over to start filling out the type once more.
6. Click Proceed. If you wish to change the language of the list below types, you have to initially click the "Select Language" bar in the top left edge of the screen and afterwards click your recommended language.
7. Submit the issue kind. This will differ from person to person based on one's individual info and also the nature of one's problem, yet make sure to be as comprehensive as feasible when submitting this kind. You should consist of all the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait on an e-mail to arrive. Facebook operates on West Coastline time, so expect your email to get here appropriately within three to five service days.
Method 3: Submitting a Charm for a Disabled Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been impaired (or isn't really currently handicapped), you won't have the ability to submit a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is towards the bottom of the page's paragraph beside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Type in your Facebook email address. You can additionally utilize a phone number right here.
4. Key in your full name. Make sure the name noted below directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll additionally need to submit a photo of an ID-- be it a vehicle driver's permit, a permit, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have a photo of your ID readily available, take one now and also send it to yourself via e-mail so you can download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click a file location. For instance, you might click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID photo. This will certainly post it to the Facebook form.
8. Kind information into the "Additional Info" box. This is the room where you could warrant the resurgence of your account. Take into consideration including details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your type to Facebook for review. Please keep in mind that you might not obtain a response for several days.
- If you don't obtain an action within a week, try resubmitting your form.
Technique 4: Recuperating Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This alternative is under the "Password" area in the leading right edge of your screen.
3. Enter your name, e-mail address, or telephone number. Make certain you can access whichever platform you opt to select.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Examine your preferred medium of communication for a code. As an example, if you detailed your contact number, you need to obtain a message with a code.
- If you choose email, check your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code right into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once again. You can also prefer to log out of your account on all gadgets if you believe your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Key in a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has efficiently been reset across all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile and also desktop alike).