How To Link Facebook With Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click the "link to twitter" switch. You could link your personal profile (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook pages all from this page.
Note: you have to be visited to the Twitter account you are aiming to link.
From there it will certainly take you to a prompt to accredit Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not visited, you will should enter your Twitter username and also password first.
Once you click "Authorize" it will redirect you back to Facebook where you see the following display and can choose just what sort of material you wish to share by clicking on the boxes.
Right here you could choose just how much info you wish to show Twitter after that click "save changes" as well as you're prepared! Now you'll be able to just upload a standing upgrade in Facebook that will certainly conserve you from needing to login to both services as well as publish 2 different updates.
Keep in mind: considering that Twitter has a 140 personality limitation, it will immediately trim your message with an immediately developed brief URL (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will connect back to the original article on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and also password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is verified and then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to publish your tweets to a Facebook page that you handle, inspect the "My Facebook page" choice as well as choose a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be published to your Facebook wall.