How To Untag Someone On Facebook App
Erasing the post
1. Find the story you intend to remove a tag from as well as hover over the story.
2. Click the Pencil symbol and pick "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. Click the "Delete" button.
3. Accessibility the initial post you shared and click the "Share" button to share the post once again without the tags.
Get Rid Of Picture Tags
1. Find the picture with the tagged person you intend to remove as well as click the image.
2. Click the "Tag Photo" button below the photo.
3. Float over the individual's name you want to eliminate from the picture and pick "Remove Tag" Click "Done Tagging"
Untag Multiple Pictures
1. Click the "Activity Log" button on your Facebook Timeline.
2. Click the "Photos" web link in the Activity Log sidebar.
3. Check package for each and every picture you wish to get rid of tags from.
4. Click the "Report/Remove Tags" switch as well as validate that you want to eliminate the tagged images.
Suggestion: You could remove your very own tag from any kind of image or post by hovering over the tale, choosing the Pencil symbol as well as clicking "Report/Remove Tag"
Ways to Untag Yourself on Facebook
- Most likely to the photo/ post in question.
- Click the drop-down menu symbol.
- Click on "Remove Tag".
If you're managing a lot of posts, you can do something else that's not so time-consuming:
- Visit your Activity Log (you can arrive by selecting the drop-down menu in the leading right corner of your Facebook web page).
- On the left side, click "Photos You're tagged In" or "posts You're tagged In"
- Locate the posts/photos you want to untag yourself from, and click the Edit button alongside them on the right.
- After that, click on "Report/Remove Tag"