Have you ever before experienced the above issue when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Actually, the Facebook log-in attribute is not offered on Skype for Android for the time being. It is just sustained on Skype for desktop computer and Skype for Web. If you intend to utilize Skype on Android, here is what you need to do:
Log Into Skype With Facebook
Logging right into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It's located to the bottom right of the Skype window.
3. In the Facebook login home window, go into the telephone number or e-mail address and password you utilize to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Pick whether to login making use of Facebook instantly when you begin Skype. If you desire Skype to instantly visit through Facebook when you start Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox is in the bottom right.
6. Complete logging in. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Offer Skype consent to use your Facebook account. Click Allow to give Skype consent to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will let Skype blog post for you, have accessibility to your news feed, and also accessibility Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.
9. Read and also accept Skype's regards to usage. Review the Skype regards to use, then click I concur - proceed. Skype will certainly make use of Facebook to login the next time you open it.