Reset My Facebook
1. Log in to your Facebook account as well as click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right corner of any web page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Privacy Setup" choice from the drop-down list, both which enable you to access all settings. Utilize the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting page to reset your choices.
2. Select the "General" tab making modifications to settings like your name, username and networks, a lot of which could just be changed 1 or 2 times during the life of your account. Select the "Safety and security" tab to enable or disable settings like login notices as well as authorizations, along with application passwords.
3. Use the "Privacy" "Timeline and also Tagging" and also "Blocking" choices to change your settings for how you can be found on Facebook and by whom, as well as exactly how others could communicate with you. Make use of the "Edit" buttons that show up close to your wanted settings making and validate modifications. Adjust the audience selector device where readily available to designate exactly how you share your content and also just how others share web content with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" as well as "Mobile" tabs to reset your preferences for exactly how Facebook alerts you regarding activity that worries you. The "View" as well as "Edit" choices allow you to make and validate any changes. Click the "Remove" link on the "Mobile Settings" web page to delete your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile messages. Use the "Followers" tab to transform following on or off, allowing non-friends to see your public content.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your choices for applications you and also various other Facebook members make use of. Click the "Edit" connect to transform settings for private apps or click the "X" to eliminate an application altogether.