What Are The Dimensions For The Facebook Cover Photo
Exactly what are the dimensions of my Page's account photo and also cover image?
Your Page's account image:
- Displays at 160 × 160 pixels on your Page on computer systems, 140 × 140 pixels on mobile phones as well as 50 × 50 pixels on many function phones
- Need to be at the very least 180 × 180 pixels
- Will be chopped to fit a square
- Is located 16 pixels from the left and 176 pixels from the top of your cover picture on computers
- Is located 24 pixels from the left, 24 pixels from the bottom and also 196 pixels from the top of your cover image on smartphones
Your Page's cover image:
- Screens at 851 pixels vast by 315 pixels tall on your Page on computers and also 640 pixels broad by 360 pixels tall on smart devices
- Does not show on feature phones
- Should be at least 399 pixels vast as well as 150 pixels tall
- Loads fastest as an sRGB JPG file that's 851 pixels wide, 315 pixels high and less than 100 kilobytes
-For account photos and also cover pictures with your logo or message, you may get a far better outcome by utilizing a PNG data.
Just what concerning the resolution?
In addition to this dimension modification we have actually gone with a high resolution recommendation due to the fact that we are likewise considering the increase of greater res devices such as Retina Display-- you want your cover photos to look all crisp and clear there too do not you! 1920px x 1080px future evidence you somewhat as well as covers off pretty much any other tool currently on the marketplace.
On resolution Facebook doesn't aid when it claims "Remember that your cover image must go to the very least 400 pixels large as well as 150 pixels high". This is merely a minimum dimension as well as in our experience we find it way also grainy as well as the suggestions gives no assistance on secure areas for message.
As long as it's not an insane size you will not be punished for publishing a great big high res image (this utilized to be the instance with Facebook Teams where compression was applied) but no more.
One word of caution, depending on the display you use to check out (i.e. non high res/retina display screen), you may discover the picture a little fuzzy. We have actually try out JPG vs PNG and a variety of sizes from 640x360 completely to 1640x923. Currently 820x461 typically looks the sharpest on older displays however we 'd still suggest 1920px x 1080px for best future proofing.