Is your Facebook account image obtaining a little old and also stagnant? Modification it up a little bit with these steps.
Changing Facebook Profile Picture
From a Desktop Web browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Navigate to the picture you desire to utilize for your account.
- Select Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that have the ability to chop the image to your liking. Select "Save", and the image is set as your profile picture.
From a Mobile Browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Button switch in the upper-left corner of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the picture you wish to make use of for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, then select "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad App
- Open up the Facebook app.
- Tap the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the display.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the photo you desire to utilize.
- While the picture is shown on the screen, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of the display.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the image, then select Done.
From the Android App
-Open the Facebook application.
-Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then browse to the photo you want to make use of.
-While the image is displayed on the display, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the display.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the photo to your liking, after that select Done when you're ended up.