Is your Facebook account picture getting a little old as well as stagnant? Adjustment it up a bit with these steps.
Changing The Profile Picture In Facebook
From a Desktop Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Navigate to the photo you want to utilize for your account.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that be able to crop the photo to your preference. Select "Save", and also the image is established as your profile pic.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Button switch in the upper-left edge of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the image you want to utilize for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, then select "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad Application
- Open up the Facebook application.
- Touch the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos", after that navigate to the image you want to utilize.
- While the picture is displayed on the display, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of the screen.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the image, then pick Done.
From the Android App
-Open the Facebook app.
-Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the display.
-Select "Photos", after that navigate to the image you wish to use.
-While the image is shown on the display, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the display.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the photo to your taste, after that choose Done when you're completed.