Facebook Private Photos
Technique 1: Making a Single Image Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address as well as password to do so.
2. Most likely to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this listed below the cover image that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the web page.
5. Select a picture. Click an image that you intend to make private. This will certainly open up the picture.
- The image needs to be one that you published, not just one of you that another person posted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This icon usually looks like a silhouette of a person (or more individuals) that you'll discover below as well as to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will certainly show up.
- If clicking this icon results in a menu that says Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, after that click the privacy symbol at the top of the post before continuing.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This option is in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will promptly alter your image's privacy to ensure that only you could see it.
Technique 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's upper appropriate corner to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open up the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your computer mouse arrow over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text appears stating the album's present personal privacy setting. As an example, the album might have a globe symbol as well as the setup "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Pointer: When the correct time comes, open each image in the covert album. Click the "Share Photo" button in the reduced ideal corner of the photo and also select "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that shows up at the top of the sharing home window.