Find Search History On Facebook
Click the gear symbol in the upper right-hand edge of Facebook, and also go to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" switch in the left sidebar to disclose the "Search" choice. Click on it to view your search history.
1. Type "status history" into the leading search box. Click the "status history" app from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" button at the top of the app's summary page. On the next page, you are asked to allow to the application. Click the "Allow" switch to give permission for the app to access your Facebook information.
3. Scroll down the page up until you see the All status Updates Thus far section. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling up and down this section lets you see every one of the status updates that you've ever posted to your account. The status history application takes a number of mins to pack the very first time as it obtains your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the top search area. Click the app with the exact same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on the top of the application's information page. On the next display, you are asked to give permission for the application to obtain your Facebook account data. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Evaluation the That Unfriended You page that loads. You will see a list of names with direct links to each Facebook profile.
4. Scroll down listed below the list of Friend names. Most likely to the Difference From Before section. If a person has erased you as a friend since you set up the app, then that individual's name is displayed in this section. For best outcomes, wait a few days to a couple of weeks prior to going back to the application to examine who has actually erased you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your web browser and click the "Log in with Facebook" switch in the middle of the display. If asked to permit to your Facebook information, click the "Allow" switch in the popup window.
2. Scroll backwards and forwards the web page to see images in the Your Friends sight. The pictures revealed on this web page are all the ones that were uploaded in the last couple of days. You can go back to this view at any time by clicking the "Recent Photos" switch at the top of any FriendLens web page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch on top of the web page to check out all the pictures that you have actually ever before published to your Facebook account. The first time the application tons, it may take a number of mins to show the pictures.
4. Go to the left sidebar as well as click the name of a friend. On the next screen, you will see all of the pictures ever submitted by that Friend. You could independently watch the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or utilizing the search box at the top of the Friends sidebar.