So, while the details below will offer you the step-by-step of publishing a Facebook status to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety issues that could develop. In the actions listed below, I'll show you the best ways to inspect the security before you also publish, to see if it deserves sharing.
How Do I Post From Facebook To Twitter
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Begin by finding the Post you intend to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Difficulty" video clip. If you have not enjoyed it already, don't enjoy it while you are consuming lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will take you to the private Post, rather than showing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are viewing.
3) Before you share the Post, inspect the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's extremely restricted, it will possibly simply annoy your Twitter fans, so adhere to those posts that display a globe symbol. This indicates that the Post shows up to everyone.
4) If the personal privacy settings are alright, simply choose the URL in the web browser as well as copy it. Because you get on the page devoted to this particular video, photo, or Post this LINK will lead your Twitter fans directly to the content you wish to share. In this instance, the URL for the video clip I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Ultimately, head over to Twitter as well as produce your Post. Just paste the LINK into the tweet if you want to permit Twitter to shorten it. If you wish to shorten the link yourself, you can constantly use a tool like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my instance, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch as well as the Facebook Post will certainly be shared with your Twitter followers.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is validated and afterwards connected to your Twitter account.