How Do You Link Facebook To Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click the "link to twitter" button. You can attach your personal account (at the top) and/or any one of your Facebook pages all from this page.
Note: you should be visited to the Twitter account you are aiming to link.
From there it will certainly take you to a timely to accredit Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not visited, you will certainly need to enter your Twitter username and also password first.
When you click "Authorize" it will reroute you back to Facebook where you see the complying with display and could select what sort of content you 'd like to share by clicking packages.
Right here you could decide what does it cost? information you want to show Twitter after that click "save changes" and you're prepared! Currently you'll be able to merely upload a standing upgrade in Facebook that will certainly conserve you from needing to login to both services as well as publish two separate updates.
Note: because Twitter has a 140 character limit, it will immediately trim your message with an instantly produced short URL (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will link back to the original blog post on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is validated and after that linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you handle, check the "My Facebook page" alternative and choose a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall surface.