It seems there is a single switch permitted, and also as long as you have not exercised this privilege yet, you have the ability to pick something new. If you never chose a username to start with, currently's your possibility to protect a better LINK and also email compared to the arbitrarily generated number designated by default. Bear in mind, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not work anymore when you choose the brand-new one.
How To Change A Username On Facebook
1. Begin by clicking on the down arrow in the leading right edge of the page. Pick Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your preferred username into the area supplied. Facebook will certainly allow you understand whether that username is available. Keep in mind, when you Set it for the first time, Facebook will allow you alter it once. You are also intended to utilize your real name when establishing this.
4. When you discover a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. Now, your new username is related to your Facebook profile and also energetic!
If you have your old URL connected to your web site or e-mail signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook account links will certainly be rerouted to your new Facebook username.