If you have actually decided to bypass your Facebook page for a various means to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a brand-new instructions with your profession, eliminating that Facebook page is a thankfully painless process.
How To Delete A Facebook Fan Page
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last choice under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message confirming that your page has gone into deletion setting.
There are a couple of points to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you don't want to remove your page you could restore it by going to the page before both week duration finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page however do not want to delete it entirely, you can unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't certain whether you want to permanently erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins can watch it).
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and also click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media sites initiatives somewhere else? Allow us recognize everything about it in the comments.