If you have actually determined to forego your Facebook page for a various means to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your occupation, getting rid of that Facebook page is a luckily pain-free procedure.
How To Delete A Like Page On Facebook
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last alternative under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You must see a message validating that your page has gone into deletion setting.
There are a few things to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you don't wish to remove your page you can recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week duration finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page but do not want to delete it completely, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't certain whether you want to completely remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins can view it).
Right here's how:
Visit to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and also click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social networks efforts elsewhere? Allow us recognize all about it in the remarks.